I finally have a Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer!! I have wanted one of these for at LEAST 8 years. I kept thinking the price would eventually go down to a more affordable price range - needless to say it never did. But thanks to my tax return I finally took a leap and ordered it! I got the exact one shown above, the color is called Ice - it matches my new Paula Deen blue speckled cookware I got for Christmas:
I have had my mixer for about a month now and haven't even used it! But I am breaking her in tonight!
I thought it would be fun to have a Contest to name my new mixer. That's where all of you come in! Here is what you need to do:
*Make sure to check the list of names at the top of this blog, these names have already been submitted. In order for me to pick a winner, I am taking the name from the first person who submitted it!
- Email me your name choice to Brookiebaby0506@yahoo.com.
- The subject line MUST say "NAME CONTEST".
- Make sure I have a valid email address to be able to contact you back with.
- Depending on how many entries I get I will either post all the names or a shortened list (picked by me) for you all to vote on the winning name.
- This is open to all US & International readers.
- All entries must be rec'd by: MARCH 26th
- You MUST be a follower of Polishing Off . . .!!!
Now for the good part - what do you win:
I'm still working on what and how big I'm going to make the prize.
2 Dozen cookies made especially by me and my new mixer!!***
I will add a few more kitchen/cooking type items. As I find them, I will update the prize list at that time. If I get a lot of interest in this contest, expect the prize list to grow! :)
***If the winner is international, I will send the dry mix and directions on what wet ingredients for you to add, since I don't think the cookies would stay fresh through shipping.