Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PRODUCT WATCH: CRICUT CAKE



I'm sure you all have seen those info-mercials for the Cricut machine that makes doing craft things super easy. Basically you can make all sorts of cool things by using this machine with the cartridges that contain programed designs in them, and the cricut will cut out the shapes, designs, words for you to use on all kinds of craft projects.

Well I just got an email from Michael's about the new CRICUT CAKE machine! How cool is this? This will let you cut out intricate designs from sheets of frosting to add to your cakes, cupcakes, etc! I wish I decorated enough cakes to justify the price for this thing because it is capital C - cool!

Normally priced at $399.00, but Michael's has it for $299 for a special limited time only. Check out all the info with videos HERE.

Does anyone have one of these?

PS CRICUT - if you need someone to review your product I'm your girl! lol (shameless I tell ya!)

2 comments:

L said...

I hate piping designs so I bought one of these.m Love it.

Megan Harmeyer said...

OMG that is COOL!!! But OMG that is EXPENSIVE!! I would love to have a regular Cricut but can't justify *that* expense to the hubs. He's having a hard enough time with all the polish I'm buying. LOL