Monday, July 26, 2010

CUPCAKE CRAZY!


(Not my picture, one I found on an image search on google)

Hello, my name is Brooke and I am addicted to cupcakes!

I have a growing cupcake obsession! I love making and eating cupcakes. I have volunteered my services to make cupcakes for both my sisters birthday and her son, Ollie's first birthday coming up. They are having a joint party since their b-day's are only a few days apart.

In addition, I am also going to work with fondant for the first time!! I'm a little nervous and going to do some practicing this week. I'm keeping it simple (I think!) and hoping that they turn out cute. I will update with pics soon!

7 comments:

L said...

You suffer the same as I. POor baby LOL! Working with fondant is easy but stay away from Wilton's. It tastes like chemicals.

Brooke said...

L- I'm attempting to make my own - am I crazy????

Danielle said...

omg! I want that cupcake!

Unknown said...

I'm scared of Fondant! Let me know how you do!

Vikx993 said...

I made some of these a few years back, they are awesome but the amount of blue dye you need in the icing is deadly!!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

You can never go wrong with cupcakes! My SIL was addicted to cupcakes last year - there were some great creations and some not so great fails. LOL However, it's cake. Never totally a fail.

L said...

Brooke you are not crazy because it tastes better but the process is messy if you ask me. Have fun with it. I love working with fondant to be honest.